HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Could this be possible that Pre alpha is much earlier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Glenn
2006Scape UOF Admin
2006Scape UOF Admin

PostSubject: Could this be possible that Pre alpha is much earlier   Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 am

Mod Vault :

* We finally decided to have Pre-Alpha on June 23, 2012 at 4:00PM EST (Eastern Time). There are a few reasons as to why it's so late in the month:

* We are not quite ready to release it this early. We still have to add following, friend/ignore list, private messaging, and fixing some bugs that we've found along the way (some major).

* I am also moving houses towards the end of the month of May (May 31st and June 1st to be exact). This prevented us from having Pre-Alpha early June because I won't have internet for a solid week after we move. I need to be around for Pre-Alpha because of possible issues, attacks, etc.

* The week after I move, I have 5 exams. The first exam is on June 11th, and the last is on June 18th. I didn't want Pre-Alpha to launch in that time because I wouldn't have any time to be around either.
We decided that June 23, 2012 would be the perfect date for Pre-Alpha, because it's a Saturday and I'm completely free.

Mod Boomer on rune server today:

I just busted out a large part of the final pieces I need to put together before Pre-Alpha.
We might have some interesting things to announce in a weeks time if everything falls into place...

Lets hope pre alpha will be ready and releases before June 23 :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.2006scape.com

Could this be possible that Pre alpha is much earlier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1