HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello I've been wondering to ask this question since I've joined please someone answer It :D,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solar_Skate

PostSubject: Hello I've been wondering to ask this question since I've joined please someone answer It :D,   Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi I'm Solar_Skate I've been wondering who's the owner of this site? I'd like to talk to him/her.
Back to top Go down
Mod Glenn
2006Scape UOF Admin
2006Scape UOF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello I've been wondering to ask this question since I've joined please someone answer It :D,   Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

Solar_Skate wrote:
Hi I'm Solar_Skate I've been wondering who's the owner of this site? I'd like to talk to him/her.

Im the owner Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2006scape.com
Solar_Skate

PostSubject: Re: Hello I've been wondering to ask this question since I've joined please someone answer It :D,   Thu May 31, 2012 3:54 am

Mod Glenn uhmm could I ask you a question.Uhmm,When is 2006scape coming out? please message me on forums Razz pm Very Happy,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I've been wondering to ask this question since I've joined please someone answer It :D,   

Back to top Go down

Hello I've been wondering to ask this question since I've joined please someone answer It :D,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1